How Do I Entertain This Girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

marinebean
    Participant
    July 10, 2014 at 9:30 am #57040

I met a girl and she is much of what I have been looking for. Her social life is very active, and mine, not nearly as much. And I see the need to be more socially outward.

The girl is interested in me, no doubt. The concern I have is that she will lose interest if she begins to become bored.

I’m just short on fun dating ideas and am looking for suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Elcamino84
    Participant
    July 11, 2014 at 8:11 pm #57311

I’ve always had good luck with outdoor activities. Things like outdoor concerts or picnics.

teez23
    Participant
    July 11, 2014 at 8:21 pm #57314

Outdoor activities for sure

Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 at 7:22 am #57322

Take to the park/lake/beach to walk around, eat ice-cream etc. Listen to her carefully and remember everything she says. Be serious but don’t forget about having fun)))
    Good luck!

Steven
    Steven
    Participant
    July 14, 2014 at 8:49 am #57327

It may be obvious but ask her what other kinds of things she likes and like Gnever said, “Listen to her carefully and remember everything she says.” Maybe her interest in you is because it’s a refreshing change from her usual circle.

ks5901
    Participant
    July 14, 2014 at 8:50 am #57347

From a woman’s perspective: If she is the highly active type that just generally has more energy and ambition, she will no doubt start getting bored. She won’t get bored of you specifically, she will just start seeing issues with compatibility.

From the sounds of things, you should seriously consider stepping out of comfort zone and try new things and you might be pleasantly surprised. Women love a guy who can take initiation and come up with creative ideas.

suggestions:
    *an app I use called “meetup” will give you good ideas around your area.
    *look for trails and bike paths around your area.
    *community colleges often have free and fun events like garden shows and craft fairs.
    *star gazing with a sweet desert wine is creative, so keep an eye on upcoming sky events.

hopelesspanzy24
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 9:02 am #57897

do i smell a average joe going out with a popular chick? HIGH FIVE! haha but i say make sure you yourself are growing as well and are always interesting. if you got the money take a trip somewhere with her just the two of you. I feel like the more you get to know her the more easier it is to come up with stuff to do. My suggestion is travel, but i agree with Steven
    good luck!!

a.lee1234
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 1:26 am #58011

try asking her what’s she interested in and google it and find some things to do with her around the area