How do I fix this??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How do I fix this??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 5:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stuckonhim21
    Participant
    April 20, 2017 at 3:39 am #133758
    How do I fix this??

I started talking to this guy online. When I first saw him I new he looked familiar. Long story short it turns out he used to date this girl I knew in high school. Well we talked for a little while and I mean it was brief like maybe a day or two. And I have him my number and said if he wanted to talk that would be better since I try not to check the dating site regularly. Well he said he was down to talk but never texted me and at that time I was in a rough place mentally. My best friends fianc√© who was like a brother to me committed suicide and then my best friend stopped talking to me. Well I let my emotions get the best of me and when he never replied I told him I could take a hint and that it was nice talking to him. Jumping to the conclusion he just didn’t want to talk to me. Well after I got my shit together I realized I was a total bitch and tried to apologize and asked if he wanted to hang out sometime. And I haven’t heard anything and he hasn’t been online in a week. Help!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  stuckonhim21.
    richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 10:28 am #133905

hes’ not interested. move on.

PeterArnold
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 7:25 pm #134062

Move on!

Louis Richards
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 7:27 pm #134063

Dont beg him dear, leave him alone

totomalan
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 5:02 am #134068

Yup, you should move on and do not be interested in him anymore

Athos1022
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 2:45 pm #134077

You can do better

Benzasatto
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 4:57 am #134085

I agree with all above, you have to move on. It sounds like he has. I’m sorry.

Mr. Priest
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 2:12 pm #134649

You must move on