How do I get this girl to hangout with me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bobjohnson5667
    Participant
    July 11, 2015 at 5:46 pm #82664

So I’m best friends with this girl Jill and we hangout out quite a bit and do stuff together just me and her. We wanna just stay good friends but I have quite a bit of interest in this other girl that is her best friend named Sam. We somewhat frequently try to ask Sam to come and do stuff with us but there’s some issues. She never lets us know if she’s coming until the last possible minute and according to all of her friends that’s just how she is. I don’t understand why because she’s not really all that busy. Because of this issue I always ask Jill to be the one to ask Sam to do stuff with us usually via text. Sam said to Jill the other day that she is annoyed that I always go through Jill to ask her to do stuff. I don’t understand this because when I do ask her if she wants to do stuff I get a last minute no or nothing at all and so does Jill when she asks her. What should I do? I’m just about ready to give up. Should I try again? I want her to know that I’m annoyed by her being this

Dave Smith
    Dave Smith
    Participant
    July 15, 2015 at 6:49 am #82804

Haha, yeah when you want Sam to join you and Jill, just phone up Sam and be like: “Are you coming out to do X with us today?”, if she says yes, use the same approach again 😉

Dysandria
    Participant
    July 16, 2015 at 4:25 am #82926

Well, she’s probab annoyed because she wants you to ask yourself. Which you did. Good. And that fact that she wants you to ask is usually a good sign. And some people are just late. But if she’s always late to reply that’s a bad sign. So you need to make sure your feelings are really in the right place.
    Oh yeah, and stop using Jill as the messenger. That will irritate her to no end, and she might start complain about you in front of Sam. And friends listen to friends.

trevvorrobberts
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 6:50 pm #82987

Man, forget about Jill. I know she is your friend and all but you need to be a man and take charge of the situation. Just go up to Sam, in person (without Jill around), and ask her out. If she says yes, set a time and date right away. If you wanted to be really clever, plan the date for a weekend or day you know Jill is busy. That is a safer option. Then you wont need to worry about Jill feeling left out as much.

July 18, 2015 at 1:43 pm #83005

Instead of getting Jill to invite Sam, why dont you do it on your own….Im assuming you have her number, if not, get it -_-“….

sarah84
    Participant
    July 19, 2015 at 10:41 am #83013

What the other guys said – give her a call. Be confident and friendly.