How do I get to see the girl in person?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aretilda
    Participant
    November 5, 2014 at 1:41 pm #67077

I have trouble starting relationships over online dating, theirs not much to talk about and I don’t know how I can get to spend time with her in person. I don’t know what to say when and basically how to make her my girlfriend.

How do I get to see the girl in person? How do I start relationships over online dating?

KevinKrispy
    Participant
    November 5, 2014 at 9:31 pm #67095

Don’t do online dating…girls need to feel the presence of a man.

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 4:53 pm #67739

Its tough! I can advise on how to get a response. How to write a great profile… how to get that initial interest, but after that it all goes down hill for me too, sadly. This is the pitfall of online dating… no personality, or face to face communication.

I’d say, push things to a Skype face to face talk to get away from the txt message relationship that is normally doomed to run out of steam.

owl81
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 11:02 pm #67752

Key is keep the online chatting to a minimum, and start talking on the phone. You need the in person contact in order to keep it moving.

Confused_too_Long
    Participant
    December 2, 2014 at 9:43 pm #68572

Can’t really help you on that one. I am here for help as well.

George Reagan
    George Reagan
    Participant
    December 23, 2014 at 7:53 pm #69575

Online dating is the best thing that ever happened to lonely guys. The thing about getting to know someone through emails is you have to be unafraid of rejection. Be bold when you write. Try to be funny, even corny can work well, and make sure you never settle for boring communication. I dated over 150 women through online dating, and had a blast doing so. And you know what? When I started I was right where you say you are now. You can have success with online dating. Good luck and please stay in touch.

Anonymous
    January 14, 2015 at 12:19 pm #70597

The best way is to be consistent, then exchange the profile on social networks.

Potatocarrot45
    Potatocarrot45
    Participant
    January 28, 2015 at 6:52 pm #72174

Use Skype and video chat. It feels great to see them smile and it makes a better connection than phone calls and texts. Good luck!

Expat
    Participant
    January 29, 2015 at 8:50 pm #72225

I met a girlfriend of 2 years online once. The best thing you can do is find things to talk about. If you’re not imaginative enough to make good conversation online, you’ll be even worse at it in person. Just talk. Ask her about herself. Ask her tons of questions. If that gets old, talk about yourself. Once all that’s done, share about your day. It’s not hard, just say anything. Boring people have nothing to talk about.

rowland gerry
    Participant
    February 5, 2015 at 3:33 pm #72678
    Reply To: How do I get to see the girl in person?

It was better to have a presence with her instead of online chat.
    All d best!!

jessgirl23
    jessgirl23
    Participant
    February 5, 2015 at 8:11 pm #72703

Skype or video chat!

Bacui
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 8:13 pm #74864

It is a bit complicated, but, what I would advise is just be yourself and introduce yourself with some punny or witty line. After that just talk to her for a bit then try and get her number. If you’ve succeeded then you just proceed to chat a bit and set up a date 3-4 days in. What I would say is try to keep it at a minimum and don’t ask for her full background through text cause then you’ll have nothing to talk about in person (speaking from experience). Good luck.

Jenny_08
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:38 am #74970

Just start by talking online first, if things go well, then u can initiate a date in person. For some people, its easier to open themselves when they’re talking online, but I’d say u should definitely see each other someday because then u can decide whether you two have both emotional and physical connection.