How do I keep her interested after our initial meeting?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    August 16, 2015 at 6:45 pm #84176

What do I say to her the days after we’ve met to keep her interested? I always used to have the problem of not know what to say to a girl when texting with her after we met the first time to keep her interested. Itd be the same thing every time, I would meet a girl have a good conversation, laugh flirt whatever then Id get her number to hang out again. The next couple times I would text her to start a conversation or whatever she would be unresponsive or just give one word answers that made it seem like she was so interested. Then when I would ask to hang out again she was always busy or something. What was I doing wrong ?!?!?! If anyone else has this problem, I have found the cure! Just go to Howtotextmessagewomen.com and click the link on the page. This is no joke it changed my life and gave me confidence I never had so I strongly suggest you do it. However even if you dont Id be glad to help anyone with questions related to this topic based on what ive learned.