How do I make him like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

amy92291
    Participant
    October 1, 2014 at 11:57 am #65170

I’ve been having a huge crush on this guy at the university. But the thing is that he used to be one of my professors, so it’s especially hard to approach to him. I’m generally a very confident person, even around him. I can talk with him for hours about studying and grades and exams. But whenever I want to, like, flirt in a way, I suddenly feel nervous and extremely shy. I even have to cover my smile and act very serious around him. I have no clue whether he likes me or if he knows I like him. How do I let him know?

Flotsam_
    Flotsam_
    Participant
    October 1, 2014 at 5:42 pm #65185

You gotta bite the bullet on this one. Role reversal : How would you know if he liked you? Only if he was being obvious to you about it.

In my honest opinion, basking in your own ignorance is A LOT more annoying and scary than actually being rejected . So perhaps you’re just not ready to take the plunge for now, continue with the friendly small talk, make him warm up to you more and once he seems friendly enough, invite him for coffee.

yongnato
    yongnato
    Participant
    October 2, 2014 at 9:04 am #65204

The best advice is just talk to him. it will be better if one day you have to say you got rejected by him at some point in your life instead of I really liked him but never do anything about.

Anonymous
    October 2, 2014 at 10:33 pm #65258

Absolutely

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 8, 2014 at 8:35 am #65323

You cannot “make” him like you. Being bold and asking him to join for coffee or something seems like really good advice.. the more you talk to him the more you will learn about each other.

devoidofcuddles
    Participant
    October 9, 2014 at 11:42 pm #65634

Just do it!!

j2468
    Participant
    October 15, 2014 at 12:33 am #65952

just ask him if he wants to go for coffee sometime…and then see how it goes from there