How do I make up for acting weird around a guy I'm interested in?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 1:54 am #92847

I like this guy. He’s an old classmate and we recently started reconnecting through text after running into each other. I ran into him again today while I was getting coffee, he was waited for his order. He asked what’s up and I said just coming to get coffee before school. He said me too. I asked what he was ordering, he told me, then I asked if he got a haircut (I didn’t know what to say and was being really awkward about it) and he said yeah, we’d been texting a few days so I didn’t wanna bring up the same thing again. But after I asked about his hair I walked to the side to get In line, so our “conversation” basically ended. He said talk to you later and left. I like the guy a lot and I think I acted totally rude to him. It’s weird cause we connected so well in the past and through text and then there was this tension today (for me at least-he was totally chill.) he actually texted me tonight saying he has a new number so maybe not all is lost..I just said oh okay 🙂 help?

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 9:00 am #92848

Also-(sorry for commenting on my own post) and it’s probably nothing but I noticed he was getting two drinks which makes me wonder if he’s talking to someone 😐

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 9:00 am #92851

He didn’t reply to my text when I said oh okay…also he was getting two drinks which makes me wonder if he’s seeing someone *knock on wood*! What do you think?

tgg
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 10:09 pm #92973

He could have just gotten a drink for his guy friend maybe? I dunno maybe try not to worry a bunch about the second drink, we don’t know who it went to so hopefully it wasn’t anyone that would get in your way girl ;D haha anyways, I’d take it as a good sign that he started the converstaion and then followed it up with a text after, he got a new number and notified you! I’d say that that’s a sign that he doesn’t want to lose contact, so yay possibly. Sorry i’m not much help, trying to figure out guys myself too 🙂