How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gabe755
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 4:56 am #145644

My ex and i broke up about 3 weeks to a month or so ago. Not sure on the specifics there wasn’t an exact time. Anyways i kinda need some real “actual dating advice” on how to win her back.
    I’ve been watching a lot of the pro relationship guides/videos on youtube and a lot of them recommend no contact. However, only until the person reaches out. When the ex reaches out that is when their anxiety about not being contacted has reached a point higher then what they are comfortable with (sometimes after a break up a woman wants space. but the point of no contact is to give them a little too much space and make them feel anxious)
    Fast forward a bit and once i’m finally contacted by her in a few of the videos the pros recommended essentially getting a hook up. Not a date, not meeting somewhere, but jumping right into her coming over and we share a bottle of wine and just have a good time. The reason for this being that sex releases bonding hormones and this is beneficial for bringing positive

gabe755
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 4:58 am #145645

emotions and feelings into play. The second reason for this is that the reason MOST men mess up is because they try to “talk” and “logic” things out with a woman and this never works. Clearly they broke up with you for a reason.
    Now a lot of people might say what i’m doing is wrong or emotional manipulation. This is not true, i’m making an offer to come over and what i want. Just like she had the free will and decision to break up with me i have a free will to extend an offer. On my terms. Another common mistake guys supposedly make is accepting being friends.
    So let’s assume she says “sounds great!” and agrees to come over have wine and one thing leads to another. Great. I’m also supposed to avoid talking about the breakup or emotional things as much as possible, as this will not lead down a good route.
    So once i’m able to get to that point great, but i have a few questions for before and after that happens.
    If she does NOT agree to see me and either deflects and states we should “mee

gabe755
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 10:24 am #145646

“meet somewhere” or shouldn’t “dive into sex” or need to “talk things out” then how do i reply? Or should i reply at all? I know that agreeing to talk about emotional or logical things at this point will only lead to arguments and negativity. Nothing good will come out of it for either of us. However, explaining this out to her could appear manipulative and even if it doesn’t she still might not understand my point.
    Assuming she sees me and we eventually bond and have a good night together, how should i act going forward?
    At what point should i agree to talk about past issues and distrust or the things she wants to “discuss” and our “issues”? I’m assuming at some point this would have to be brought up. Again, everytime i’ve discussed this with her and been honest it’s always lead to negative emotions, heartache, and arguments for both sides. So should it constantly be avoided and only replaced with fun times? After all, no point of dwelling on why i did a certain negative thing or why

gabe755
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 12:29 pm #145726

no responses please bump 🙂

all these paragraphs are one.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 12:40 pm #145730

Question #1 is – who did the breaking up? who brought it up first? Her or you? This is a VERY important question.

Females – when they initiate the break up.. it means they’ve been thinking about it a while.. unhappy for a while… and the break up was really the last step lost all hope for you. So if SHE initiated the break-up – there is little to nothign you can do to win her back beyond a LONG break of not being in each others lives and some chance meeting/compatibility later. But rare obviously.

Males – if YOU initiated the break-up .. there might be a chance because males tend to jump early before females are ready to call it quits. so there is a likelihood she still has feelings and if you come back and have a reason that she finds reasonable for 1) why you broke up to begin with, and 2) what has changed that can make it work this time….

good luck.

Anonymous
    August 16, 2017 at 3:09 pm #145762

I totally agree with richiro. However, no matter who broke up, you should not go back to the decision. Look I bet there are more beautiful girls out there right now so go and date them. If you do not know how, download my free ebook on my website which you will find on my profile. Anyways if you still want her then stop chasing her and play hard to get. Do not take her call immediately and tell her you were busy when you converse with her. Also, another tip is to make her jealous. Try taking pictures with beautiful women and upload it on facebook or make sure she sees you with another beautiful woman.

gabe755
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 8:07 pm #145826

Richiro…. Did you read all three paragraphs? (couldn’t post them together)

I am a 24y/o male. She eventually broke up with me (she’s 20.)

Are you very sure there’s nothing i can do? Are you speaking from your personal experience or from creepy weird guys on dating boards that do things incorrectly?

You don’t believe a period of a month to two months of no contact followed by the methods i said would get her back?

It seems like you didn’t read everything which is very important. (maybe you did)

gabe755
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 8:10 pm #145827

I totally agree with richiro. However, no matter who broke up, you should not go back to the decision. Look I bet there are more beautiful girls out there right now so go and date them. If you do not know how, download my free ebook on my website which you will find on my profile. Anyways if you still want her then stop chasing her and play hard to get. Do not take her call immediately and tell her you were busy when you converse with her. Also, another tip is to make her jealous. Try taking pictures with beautiful women and upload it on facebook or make sure she sees you with another beautiful woman.

Will the jealousy thing work in the long-run for a geniune,lasting relationship? Or will it just cause a superficial relationship or only allow me to maybe hook up with her? Or is the thing about it that it’s one of few tools i have that might work?

gabe755
    Participant
    August 17, 2017 at 2:44 am #145831

Another question, assuming she meets up with me let’s say and we SOMEHOW have sex and the next day she states “that was a mistake” how should i respond to this (as the guy that was dumped and engaged no contact then got sex) in a beneficial way? (What would the best response to her saying that be to get her to still want me or see me again) would it be to resume no contact if she states it was a mistake? After sex how should i act and what should i be planning afterwards?

gabe755
    Participant
    August 17, 2017 at 8:57 pm #145975
    Reply To: How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

Question #1 is – who did the breaking up? who brought it up first? Her or you? This is a VERY important question.

Females – when they initiate the break up.. it means they’ve been thinking about it a while.. unhappy for a while… and the break up was really the last step lost all hope for you. So if SHE initiated the break-up – there is little to nothign you can do to win her back beyond a LONG break of not being in each others lives and some chance meeting/compatibility later. But rare obviously.

Males – if YOU initiated the break-up .. there might be a chance because males tend to jump early before females are ready to call it quits. so there is a likelihood she still has feelings and if you come back and have a reason that she finds reasonable for 1) why you broke up to begin with, and 2) what has changed that c

good luck.

Can you respond pl

fayew
    fayew
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 6:55 am #145985
    Reply To: How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

She might be thinking of a patch-up. Call her out for a dinner.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 2:35 pm #146097

yes.. did you read my question?

gabe755
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 4:30 pm #146122

She might be thinking of a patch-up. Call her out for a dinner.

What does that even mean? She might be thinking of a “patch up” ?

gabe755
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 5:16 pm #146133

Yes, i put in my response i was a 24y/o male and she’s a 20 y/0 female.

If you read everything i posted you should be able to provide a more helpful response.

gabe755
    Participant
    August 20, 2017 at 3:45 pm #146200

It’s been about 3 days and i still have no real responses or any clue what to do in my situation.

1 2