How do I stop being a pussy and ask my crush out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

PlzHelp
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 3:24 pm #137520

So, I have had a crush on this girl from school for a while now and we just graduated from middle school and we are going to different schools now so we won’t see each other that much anymore. Now is last my last chance to ask her out without wussing out. I am confident that she would say yes if I were to ask her out because it seems like she’s into me. I really have no reason to be scared about doing it, but I still am. I’m kind, caring, intelligent, outgoing, friendly, in good shape, and all around attractive but I can’t seem to get myself to do it. Can someone give me some advice about how to stop being a pussy and her out?

Kosm
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 10:57 am #137680

Just strike up a casual conversation with her. Ask her how her day is going. And then, when you feel comfortable just say “Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sonetime”. I know it scary but go for it!

egoissue
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 1:30 pm #137700

Remember: most of the time, it is ourselfes that put us in the friendzone, not her. So make sure, you don’t put yourself in the frienzone with her. Let her know and undestand clearly your inttentions. If you have in in facebook, send an inbox with a Hi, and start a conv.

egoissue
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 1:32 pm #137701

Remember: most of the time, it is ourselfes that put us in the friendzone, not the girls. So make sure, you don’t put yourself in the frienzone with her. Let her know and undestand clearly your inttentions. If you have her in facebook, send an inbox with a Hi, and start a conv.

lateralus
    lateralus
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 4:51 am #137845

Yep – just be confident and go for it 🙂 better to act than not and regret the choice!

whatupwhatup
    Participant
    June 1, 2017 at 10:16 pm #138166

Think about this, the worst case scenario is she says no