How do I tell a girl to be my girlfriend n how am I supposed to react to her res

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How do I tell a girl to be my girlfriend n how am I supposed to react to her res

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

klin
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 3:57 am #148986

There is this lady that has been my friend for over a year,she has also visited me once but I have never asked her to be my girlfriend. So now I want to ask her to be my girl friend,how am I supposed to do this she lives very far from me so is it advisable to ask her to be my girlfriend d next time I call her on phone or do I wait till d next time she visits me….if I should tell her on phone how do I start d conversation and if she replys how do I react…am a novice in dating girls,advice please

tickets21
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 11:14 am #149020

You need to think about what measures you will take if she says yes. How is she is your friend? Does one of you travel very far to see each other? Who’s the one making efforts to be friends more?

Down2D8
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 2:52 pm #149054

I wouldn’t pursue short term unless you have a reliable way of seeing each other more often OR your in love/see major LT potential.OR you are Chronically ill/housebound.
    I suggest just becoming more intimate/personal/close in your talks and not worry about the romance and dating for now. As you become closer and more intimate friends you will get to see if its worth it to pursue something long distance/LT with her.

klin
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 5:11 am #149121

I am d one making more effort,yes she has traveled to c me

klin
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 9:48 am #149122

OK,but that’s what I have been doing for over a year.I call her at least once every 2 weeks, she never called. Recently I asked her to visit me that I miss her,what she asked me was ‘will you take me out? I answered yes and she said where? Then I told her when she comes she will know.
    Hope I have not fucked up?

Jeremy23422
    Participant
    September 17, 2017 at 12:48 pm #149285

My own rule of thumb is that women are categorical – usually when you’re in the friend zone, no concerted effort will help you break out. What gives me pause here is the question “Will you take me out?” This suggests that there MAYBE could be something between you, that there might possibly be a shred or more of interest on her end. Yes was the right answer. As for fucking up, I don’t know, but I do think you owe her an answer. If she says, “Where?” tell her! Women like to be comfortable. They like to know what to anticipate. So it shouldn’t be irreversible. At least, not if she is a quality person.

1. Think of a place. Something cozy and intimate but not overly romantic and intimidating.
    2. Ignore your last response, and suggest the said place to her.
    3. If I were you, depending on the distance, I would NOT have her travel to meet you. Go to see her. Make an effort! Women love this. It’s chivalrous.
    4. When you meet up, try to flirt a bit and see how she responds.