how do i tell her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

how do i tell her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:27 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vvmackvv
    Participant
    June 4, 2014 at 3:37 am #54405
    how do i tell her?

hi, needs some advice here, im 28 and i dont drive, there’s this one girl that i really like and i dont know how to tell her, we both work for the same company but she works at a different store.. we have similar interests. we did hang out one time at a beer fest with another friend, went to a concert with friends ( i was with my friends and she was with her’s,we just met for a lil bit ). we sometimes txt each other but its mostly upcoming events that we should go and sometimes i just invite her.. i also sends her morning txts ( quotes ) at least 2 or 3 times a week, and she would reply to me( i think she likes it )..idk, maybe she just see’s me as a friend? what should i changed on my game or work on ? how do i tell her that i like her? i dont want things to get awkward with her.. and next year we’re planning to go together with her friends to do concert again..is that a good sign ?

Anonymous
    June 4, 2014 at 9:15 am #54410

It could be a good sign that you are going to meet again, but the most important thing to do is have the courage to tell her that you are interested in her and that you like her. I know you should be nervous, but remember that you wouldn’t be able to get answers if you don’t ask questions.

Aperture
    Aperture
    Participant
    June 4, 2014 at 11:59 am #54417

Coming from a girls perspective, I think she looks at you as a friend. If all she’s doing is texting you about upcoming events and not about hanging out with you outside of those events, I wouldn’t get your hopes up. How about giving her a call and saying, “hey, would you like to do [insert something fun]?” Get her away from her friends and spend some one-on-one time together.

vvmackvv
    Participant
    June 4, 2014 at 10:26 pm #54499

Coming from a girls perspective, I think she looks at you as a friend. If all she’s doing is texting you about upcoming events and not about hanging out with you outside of those events, I wouldn’t get your hopes up. How about giving her a call and saying, “hey, would you like to do [insert something fun]?” Get her away from her friends and spend some one-on-one time together.

i see, we both like beers and i going on a trip in august to portland, do you think i should invite her?.. last time i went on a trip i told her about it and invited her, but she was moving somewhere and applied for a position so she wasnt sure and didnt give me an answer.. should i ask her again this time?

daniel
    Participant
    June 5, 2014 at 7:48 am #54516

I’m not very experienced, so take this with a grain of salt maybe, but it seems that a trip to another city might be a bit too big if you’ve never done anything alone with her before.

tanglelau
    Participant
    June 6, 2014 at 2:19 am #54653

drink some and be brave to tell her

Jennifer
    Participant
    June 7, 2014 at 11:54 am #54734

Don’t be timid, girls hate that. In fact, that will make her think of you as ‘friend’ material – not ‘boyfriend’ material. Just be up front about it. If she rejects you, you can say whatever to smooth it over and still be her friend. There’s nothing girls like more than guys who admire them, as long as you’re not creepy. Go for it!

yoman12
    Participant
    June 8, 2014 at 4:26 pm #54757

ever heard of the famous quote : “just do iiiit” ?

aura969
    Participant
    June 10, 2014 at 10:49 am #54935

You need to see her in a different environment, without any of your friends or hers. See how she relates to you when there are just the two of you. And also you have to be courageous enough to ask her out or show her in any possible way that you like her in a romantic way. She probably didn’t get the idea of how much you like her. You can also try and talk to an astrologer about the compatibility between you two and what possible challenges may appear ahead.

holyfruitbat
    Participant
    June 10, 2014 at 9:07 pm #55042
    Reply To: how do i tell her?

Try asking her out, or switching up your routine and not texting her good morning, but maybe text like mid afternoon one day. Drop a hint about a movie you’re excited to see, and see if she’d like to go with you. The worst shell say is no.

And1S
    Participant
    June 14, 2014 at 4:05 pm #55357

Like others have said, try switching up your routine to see if she notices. Invite her out casually to something where it will just be the two of you instead of an event with other friends of yours

likemundeen
    Participant
    June 15, 2014 at 2:19 pm #55373

if you don’t tell her you’ll regret it later, trust me.

Jarod Oner
    Jarod Oner
    Participant
    June 17, 2014 at 2:41 pm #55444

One thing I always tell my friends, is to never text a girl you like without flirting. If there’s no flirting or banter, then you’ll end up in the friend-zone real quick.

You’re basically texting her like all her other friends and guys she’s interested in do… so to stand out and put yourself into a different category… FLIRT!

Also… get her out one on one, sir.

Marcello
    Participant
    June 18, 2014 at 8:45 am #55489

Yes, you need to escalate attraction a lot quicker or else you’re going to bury yourself and some other guy will snatch her from her feet.

If you want to become more intimate, start treating her like she’s your potential lover.