How do I tell her I love her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ineedsomeadvice
    Participant
    March 10, 2014 at 12:23 pm #48985

So I met this girl a month and a half ago and we have hung out several times. I took her out to eat a few times and we have watched movies at her apartment and cuddled and we have kissed. We also slept together, now I literally mean slept no sex just making out. Then last time we hung out we cuddled and watched a movie and the she just hugged me goodnight. Then I asked her if she wanted to do something this past weekend and got no response, so I texted her today saying maybe sometime this week and she said “yess !!!!”. So do I just say it next time or what? Thanks for any help!

pbx39
    Participant
    March 10, 2014 at 11:15 pm #49039

I think you mixing New Relationship Energy with love. That’s when your hormones and all the chemicals go into nutty mode. Take your time, see where it goes. Mentioning your age would help too