How do i tell if she likes me and how do i ask her out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

woomanizer
    Participant
    January 14, 2014 at 12:50 am #45966

i really like this girl and recently found out she was single Ive never really asked a girl out like this before i don’t really know how to tell if she likes me enough to go out with me, and how i would ask her to go out with me

NoLifeDGenerate
    Participant
    January 15, 2014 at 1:12 pm #46013

Just do it, or you’ll forever regret it. Believe me, I know.

lvplayer
    Participant
    January 16, 2014 at 8:19 am #46047

I see too many people freak out about asking her out. Just say, “Let’s grab drinks” some day she’s free. It’s a lot simpler. Don’t even tell her it’s a date. If things work, great. If not, at least you tried.

dafras
    Participant
    January 16, 2014 at 1:08 pm #46050

You dont have to make it this huge deal. Just ask if she would like to go out sometime. The more nervous you are the bigger of a deal it becomes, just go for it.

IndyGabe7
    Participant
    January 17, 2014 at 4:12 am #46064

Be casual about it; asking a girl out is always one of those things that seems unbearably difficult, just be confident about how you ask her and you should be fine. Don’t ever miss out on an opportunity to ask a girl out or you’ll always regret not doing it.

notforreal
    Participant
    January 18, 2014 at 4:34 pm #46133

Just ask her out. The worst thing that could happen is that she says no. And you will probably get over that in a couple of days.

AbbaDabbaDew
    Participant
    January 24, 2014 at 12:06 pm #46472

Approach it as though you are NOT asking her out on a date. I’ve had many successes in saying something simple as, “Let’s grab a drink sometime.” If she responds favorably then suggest a day next week. That way there’s no pressure on either side to treat it as a date even though it is one.

I recently did this and we ended up talking for 4 hours at a local bar near her job and it led to two subsequent dates.

And don’t be nervous. Act confident. Women can sense the nervousness.

Travis321
    Travis321
    Participant
    January 25, 2014 at 11:14 pm #46558

Approach it as though you are NOT asking her out on a date. I’ve had many successes in saying something simple as, “Let’s grab a drink sometime.” If she responds favorably then suggest a day next week. That way there’s no pressure on either side to treat it as a date even though it is one.
    I recently did this and we ended up talking for 4 hours at a local bar near her job and it led to two subsequent dates.
    And don’t be nervous. Act confident. Women can sense the nervousness.

that is really a wonderful idea. No pressure on either side which makes it fun. I guess it should do the trick

ren70
    Participant
    March 15, 2014 at 1:34 am #49312

just ask her out. don’t be afraid

akk82
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 2:36 am #49333
    Reply To: How do i tell if she likes me and how do i ask her out

I agree with everyone’s posts. Just step up and be brave. Ask if she wants to go grab a drink, keep it relaxed and casual. Try to make her laugh.

gettofablous7
    gettofablous7
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm #49340

I was always told a closed mouth don’t get fed! IJS

gettofablous7
    gettofablous7
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 2:17 pm #49341

Just like the Nike Commercial JUST DO IT!

DoIWannaKnow
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 10:51 pm #49348

Just text her and see how she responds to you. If she is cracking jokes, responding with more than a few words, and doesn’t say “I” too often, then she likes you!!! If she is the opposite- short with you, only responds with a few words and responds with “I” way too often, then she is totally not into you. (The exception to the “I” rule is if it is in response to a question)

But in either case, if you feel like she likes you back, just ask her out on a casual date, then if you both have a good time, make plans for another date!

lostinlove
    Participant
    March 17, 2014 at 5:03 pm #49391

she should give you signs if she likes you back. study her first- see what she likes and does not like. be yourself!

Brett123
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm #49659

Just talk to her and see what she replies and if she seems interested in what you say.