How do I understand this and what should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveBB8
    IloveBB8
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 5:48 pm #104145

Hi everyone!
    For a while I’ve been talking with a guy from my ex-class. When we were still in class, we didn’t talk much, but we worked in groups together and had same language between us. Because I am really small, he teased me in nice way about this with other tall guys. We talked about everything and about nothing, we also flirted a little bit. He asked me a couple of times if I will be present on graduation. But nothing happened, just “Hi”. After that it got a little bit weird. We talked, but not so much as before. Then he kinda asked me out, saying that he would cladly see me in summer. I agreed of course. Now, whenever I go online, he goes offline and we don’t talk.

I don’t know what I did wrong or how do I fix this, so please tell me.

RainCatcher
    Participant
    June 29, 2016 at 12:14 pm #104237

First of all, you did nothing wrong, and therefore have nothing to fix. You seem like a wonderful person, and unfortunately, not all men are going to recognize and appreciate that. He seems to have lost interest, and as hard as it is to understand, it’s best to keep moving forward. The best thing you can do is not take it personally. Men change their mind for all kinds of reasons that you have no control over. You will most definitely come across someone who will cherish you, and the attraction will be mutual. Have faith in yourself, and keep searching.