HOW DO YOU GET A STRAIGHT GIRL 2 FALL 4 U?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SonadowverLesbian
    SonadowverLesbian
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 9:58 pm #75869

Please help me! I’m in love with my bff Crystal… but she’s straight and I’m lesbian… And she has no idea… should I tell her I’m lesbian, where, when, and how do I squeeze my way into her heart? I’m desperate! T^T

infamissg
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 9:54 pm #77974

Don’t do it. It’s just going to get awkward.

Brunton1
    Participant
    June 23, 2015 at 10:05 am #81366

HI there, first of all, does your straight friend know that you are not straight? First and foremost you have to help get her comfortable
    with that idea. Once you have done that, and that may take some time if she is totally not informed, then you can get to this very
    difficult issue. If you are certain that shes completely straight and not bisexual or gay, then your last hope is that she
    may be one of those rare people who might respond to you anyway because they care about you. What I mean is, occasionally,
    people who claim to be exclusively gay or straight may make an exception with someone who they are very close to. But please
    understand this is rare and it takes a certain kind of perspective for someone to do that. The more usual outcome is that
    straight friends generally stay that way and that you may have to learn to love her platonically. But remember that
    friendship love is to be valued too. Please do have several good talks with your friend, and good luck to you!

lyonhart
    Participant
    July 2, 2015 at 9:08 am #81913

Don’t go for st8 girls, it always ends badly!

amanduhpleaz
    amanduhpleaz
    Participant
    July 6, 2015 at 2:42 pm #82035

Maybe tell her about your orientation but not about your crush on her? That’s probably the best way is to see how she reacts to that. Afterwards hold off on any confessions for awhile to her. All young gay girls tend to fall for their straight best friends and sometimes something happens other times it goes wrong. If you’re going to tell her be sure you are ready to accept either side, good or bad. Maybe get more involved in any gay community near you for support. You don’t want to lose your best friend should she take it badly. Being rejected by both a close friend and love interest sucks

leadbetter
    Participant
    July 6, 2015 at 6:53 pm #82056

Tell her you’re in love. Perhaps she feels the same?

darthzaria
    Participant
    August 24, 2015 at 9:59 am #84630

I had a pretty good/bad experience with this. My girlfriend and I love each other to pieces. I was the lesbian that fell in love with her straight best friend. Are we together now? Yes. Was the journey pleasant? No. Depending on what type of girl she is you should tread lightly if you have the idea that she is curious. Curiosity often leads to confusion. People don’t always react positively to confusion. If I were you I would take it slow. Don’t push to hard for anything. Let her come to you. Even if she does come to you with advances don’t be surprised if you often move one step forward and backwards directly after. I think you should just tell her. If she’s really your friend but doesn’t feel the same way she’ll still stick by your side. And in the case that she’s curious or possibly has feelings for you but hasn’t experienced any type of romantic feelings for women…tread lightly.

lolawstepow
    Participant
    September 16, 2015 at 8:44 pm #85509

Don’t. If you do it you’ll lose her friendship. Find someone else to fall for, use Tinder, online dating services, meet people from LGBT communities. You’ll lose your friend forever so please don’t tell her.

inloveandwithkid
    Participant
    October 5, 2015 at 12:06 am #86478
    Reply To: HOW DO YOU GET A STRAIGHT GIRL 2 FALL 4 U?

Once straight= always straight

Laureliza0101
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 7:58 pm #86755

You can’t make a straight girl to fall for you, but let me tell you something, I doubt that there really is any girl that’s 100% straight. If she is your bff and you are hers too, then you maybe have a chance. If you notice signs that she might like you , I mean, you should try escalating things little by little. Don’t freak her out. Maybe she’s confused, who knows ? Maybe she feels the same , maybe she doesn’t ? Your intuition will guide you, listen to it.

Bearcat707
    Participant
    December 10, 2015 at 9:03 am #89854

Very carefully

inexperienced
    Participant
    February 22, 2016 at 10:26 pm #94117

If she’s truly straight, nothing will work.

Tyree
    Participant
    March 11, 2016 at 3:19 pm #95464

It’s like a guy asking how to get a lesbian to like me. It’s impossible..

planner123
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 1:02 pm #95586

I know that there are a lot of feelings there for your friend, but it’s honestly best to just leave it in this situation. It’d be like one of your straight friends who is a guy telling you he has feelings for you, it’s probably very difficult at the minute but the feelings will pass and you light even find someone else very soon!

wanting2getitright
    Participant
    April 9, 2016 at 2:53 pm #97395

The chances of this ending badly and hurting you are high, but if she’s worth the risk of pain then go for it. I would bring up my lifestyle first and then go from there.

1 2