How do you guys approach this hottie?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ProBabyBoy
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 4:13 am #92327

Hello guys,

I’m an international student from Asia. In a leadership training retreat, I met an american girl named Katie and we only had two short conversations because there were so many activities. Ever since from the retreat, her image keeps popping out of my head and I really want to date with her. I know first approach and impression is very important so you guys please help me out.

More info about her, she’s from San Diego, where has huge Vietnamese community, and she can even speak some simple Vietnamese sentences. She is a nice and cute girl. I even caught her looking at me and smile when I was talking to the others. That’s how I fall for her because of her beautiful smile. Unfortunately, I didn’t ask for her phone number, or her Facebook. However, I found her Facebook, and stalked a little bit but there is nothing much because we are not friends on Facebook yet.

Do you guys have any suggestion on how to approach her and give good impression?

Laross
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 11:35 am #92371

I suggest you add her on facebook and send her a message. Though I’ve never had a serious girlfriend, I have some good experience with social media game. Then send her a message, once she accepts you. Start chatting with her and eventually ask her if she wants to meet up some time. 75% of the time girls say yes! Or you can also ask her for her number. Then you meet a few times, and if you guys ‘click’, ask her out. Like for a date!