How do you tell a friend you have feelings for her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

topher25
    Participant
    November 20, 2015 at 11:06 pm #88841

Okay so I’m in a situation and it’s been driving me crazy for a while. Me and this girl have been very close for about a year now. In the beginning, it was more of a lust thing I had for her but over the past year, I’ve fallen for her hard. She’s not had a boyfriend in the year we’ve been hanging out. We’ve been to movies, concerts, clubs and had dinner together. We talk every day for almost an hour or two. I even call her every morning to wake her up for work. We have kissed once but she was so drunk that I’m not sure she remembers. I asked one of her good friends if I should tell her how I feel and she said I should and she said she’s sure the girl knows already. So should I tell her? How do I work up the courage to do it?

batman3948
    Participant
    November 21, 2015 at 4:48 am #88845

tell her how you feel don’t hold anything back

random123
    Participant
    November 24, 2015 at 9:24 am #88917

Be confident and go for it, what’s the worse that could happen?

victor15
    Participant
    November 25, 2015 at 2:42 am #88980

Girls talk about everything, even if they’re remotely good friends her friend told your girl you like her. Her friend most likely told you to go for it knowing you wouldn’t fail. Don’t wait for someone else to come along and take her. Win or lose you win, your time is valuable and you should spend it getting a girl for yourself. You won’t be able to be so close with her once you have a girlfriend, if it isn’t her.

Chrono
    Participant
    November 26, 2015 at 2:26 am #89013

Exactly, you really have nothing to lose.

WillLuvsBailee
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:04 am #89044

just go for it bro, you have the perfect oppertunity!:D

Louie97
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:15 pm #89052

Of course you should! Why keep your feelings bottled inside, when you could be jeopardizing the wonderful future you guys may have together. I say you should tell her. All the best 🙂

Anonymous
    November 28, 2015 at 9:27 am #89019

Just do it!
    Good luck!