How does he really feel? HELP!!!!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Chlo
    Participant
    December 22, 2016 at 1:02 pm #120932

This guy says he likes me but he always hangs out with this other girl in class and just waves and stares at me in class. They have known each other for 2 years and we have known each other for about 8 months. He hangs out with me at lunch but that’s fixing too change and if he spends the time with her the only time we have to talk too each other does he really want to be with me? Ever since he told me he liked me she hasn’t been at school so I don’t know how it’s gonna be. I didn’t tell him I like him but I’m planning too, but if she’s always there how am I supposed too? I thought about showing her how close we are but I’m not one of those girls that brags. I have horrible relationship anxiety. When he was with me the last time we saw her leave and I could tell he wanted to go talk to her but he stayed with me and didn’t. He has met my dad and my whole family I have talked to his little brother and his dad. I’m so confused and I cry about this every night. I NEED HELP!

johnp
    Participant
    December 22, 2016 at 2:02 pm #120933

It’s hard to tell from the information you’ve given if he likes you or her, but my guess is that he likes both of you. Perhaps he hasn’t decided which of you he likes best. If he knew this other girl before you, perhaps he’s just trying not to be rude to her by continuing to talk to her, even when he is with you.

It can be difficult for guys because the onus is always on us to make the first move, and if he’s shy or unsure if you like him that way, then he might be anxious about making the first move.

Are you ever together outside of school? If so, my best advise would be to make it easy for him to make the first move. Flirt with him, tease him, touch his arms, and then see how he responds. Does he flirt back? Or does he try to change the subject? If he flirts back, make eye contact with him for a little longer than you usually would, and glance at his lips. This will be a sign to him that you want to kiss him, but it’s not so obvious that you’ll be embarrassed if it fail

Chlo
    Participant
    December 28, 2016 at 10:28 am #121219

Help!!!!! 🙉

Chlo
    Participant
    December 31, 2016 at 3:25 pm #121332

Helpppppp!!!!!!!!!

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 6:17 pm #121406

I thing she’s just his friend, so relax. Try to invite him to drink something, or see him somewhere where there’s only both of you, so you can talk quietly

MTA
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 2:56 am #122147

Yes he does like you. Just make it official and hint you would like to be go to the movies or somehting fun together. Sometimes males don’t get hints so try to make it obvious as you can.

Rollingstones55
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 4:46 pm #122157

You’re good. You’ll be great together.

mialmagemela
    mialmagemela
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 11:31 am #122417

He probably likes both of you, so if I were you I’d just move on. If he really likes you he’ll find his way to you.

Chlo
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 12:55 pm #123056
    Reply To: How does he really feel? HELP!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!! 🙉