How does she feel about me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jonbones
    Participant
    June 22, 2015 at 9:26 pm #81443

I liked this girl and I thought she liked me but things happened that convinced me otherwise. I decided to stop talking to her. I just didn’t text or snapchat her. Then texted me out of the blue a few days later and we had short conversation. I figured I’d ask her to hangout but she told me her parents were visiting from out of town and she didn’t know what her schedule was. I figured the hell with it and was done. Apparently she wasn’t though she has been snap chatting me like crazy lately. In fact we are on a hot streak right now. She is the one who iniated these as well. We work in the same building but different departments. Today she approached me and said she needed help getting some stuff. Then after she made an excuse to come with me to check on stuff, just the two of us. I’m so lost right now I’m not sure what to think.

TRUELOVE
    Participant
    June 23, 2015 at 5:15 am #81451

Why keep thinking? Just ask her out and seal the deal. You keep talking about giving up when it seems you don’t even have anything yet. After you go on a few dates, then things will answer themselves.

jonbones
    Participant
    June 23, 2015 at 6:54 am #81460

I’m just trying to see if I have a shot here or not?

TSmith12
    Participant
    June 23, 2015 at 2:05 pm #81503

There’s no doubt you have a shot, she’s definitely showing interest. Don’t talk yourself out of it, just ask her out.

sometimesconfuzed
    Participant
    June 25, 2015 at 1:59 am #81560

I think it’s pretty clear that she is interested, shes waiting on you to ask her out it seems. ask her out and see where it goes from there.

bstellar
    Participant
    June 25, 2015 at 2:33 am #81564

I think it’s pretty clear that she is interested, shes waiting on you to ask her out it seems. ask her out and see where it goes from there.

This. She’s definitely showing an interest. Don’t wait until she loses interest to make a move.

sampire
    Participant
    June 27, 2015 at 8:18 am #81691

Hell yeah youre in man! You need to make a move asap!

Sandje
    Participant
    July 2, 2015 at 5:28 pm #81943

Don’t wait too long or you are going to miss your opportunity man. She wants you. There is absolutely zero question in my mind whatsoever about that, so be confident knowing that and get it done. If you dont you’re going to hate yourself later.

marcar670
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 1:19 am #81960

I agree that you should give it a shot before it’s too late!!!!!!