How long does it take?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How long does it take?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RB59
    Participant
    January 28, 2015 at 11:00 pm #72181
    How long does it take?

I made my new year resolution to meet someone this year. Online is the only way I know, so I have profiles up on two sites. I’ve said hello to a few women, but they never answer. The only messages I get are from young girls in other countries. I did this before, and it took over a year to meet someone. I fell hard for her, and I thought she felt the same. Now I’m on there fishing again.

Ben101
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 9:09 am #72696

I’ve had this with girls too (also recently joined an online dating website!) i’ve found that if you just send a boring message such as ‘Hey how are you?’ its likely to get ignored, two girls recently i’ve messaged i’ve read through there profiles, as an example seen they like travelling so would say something along the lines of ‘I see you like to travel, wheres next on your list of places to go?’… and they’ve both replied. Also make sure you have a profile picture, having none will likely get you ignored!

ryansingle
    ryansingle
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 8:53 am #72831

yeah online dating is tough I found I didn’t have the same impact with singles online that I had with them in real life