DATING ADVICE FORUM

How long to wait until I talk to her?

Author
    Comments

• Vitani
    Participant
    March 15, 2017 at 9:20 pm #130234
    How long to wait until I talk to her?

Me and this girl hooked up almost two weeks ago. We didn’t have sex because although she said she wanted to she couldn’t because of a “mental thing.” Anyway, a day after we hooked up I hit her up to see if she wanted to finish the bottle we started the night before and she gave me a rain check. Two days later I asked her to dinner, and apparently she responded saying yes but my phone doesn’t receive texts. She left town until Friday (in two days) so it will have been two weeks from the day we hooked up to when she’s back. She said that we can hang out on Friday when she is back but I don’t know if she was just saying that or was serious. I’m not socially competent enough or active in the hookup culture to understand what I am supposed to do in this situation – as in how long am I supposed to wait to ask to hang out again? Do I actually ask her Friday or do I wait? This may seem like a stupid question but we millennials are strange in our ways.

SonnyCrockettIV
    SonnyCrockettIV
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 7:41 am #130240

Nothing wrong in leaving it only a couple of days imo

devkalion
    devkalion
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 2:11 pm #130310

You better forget it. It’s not the one you need. You will only spend energy on her return.
      For some reason I’m reminded of how late I left the office of my company iturbu.com and met a very nice girl. Now she works in my office

LadyDee
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 3:06 pm #130325

Some girls just use that as an excuse because they do not really want to see you again , then others are just generally busy . Also as a female we hate it when we are constantly asked by guys to hang out , if we like you we will say yes , set a date and make an effort to be there, if we don’t but do not want to be rude then we will accept but not message you after accepting your invitation, and if she accepts and it so happens she is busy then she will make the effort to message you first and let you know that she will not make it and can you guys take a rain check .. so advice , message her once on the day , simply asking if you will be seeing her or not , and her response will determine where you should go from there

Vitani
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 4:02 pm #130270

What? From Friday?