how my husband returned to love me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anita564565
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 6:49 pm #76759

i want to use this medium to testify for what Dr Ishvara has done in my life . i had issues with my husband that lead to a divorce i was so heart broken and was so financially down also, things became hard for me cause i was left alone to take care of two kids , it was like the enemies have taken the greatest part of my life . i was not engaged in any job or business cause he never wanted me to work , he just want me to be a full time house wife , because he wanted me to take very good care of the family, so things were very rough for me, so i need no option than to engage in some kind of job so that i can earn little money to take care of my children needs and the feeding, that was how i continued doing it, until i met a very good friend of mine and explained everything to her , she felt pity on me and that was how she introduce me to a powerful spell caster called Dr Ishvara. he told me some spiritual things i needed to do, which i did not less than 1 day my husband came to me beggi

aiglevn
    Participant
    April 7, 2015 at 6:27 am #76770

I so difficult, good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!