How she may have interpreted my "final" text?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Superrocco3
    Participant
    May 27, 2016 at 12:35 am #101515

Alright, I met a girl a few months back, tried asking her to the movies, got no response, decided she most likely wasn’t interested. A few weeks after that, she invited me to a bar, where we briefly ran into each other and simply said hi (I was a bit wasted, she said she got the impression so we didn’t get to talk). Eventually, I tried asking her to a bar and to go on a hike where she told me she couldn’t because she had to drive home to handle things. She has graduated now and wanted to get people’s impression of how she may have viewed my “last” text I sent her :

“I see, well have a good life and all, since your graduating. With ____ class done and you moving on, I’ll probably not hit you up anymore unless you want to talk or have code questions. So this is my farewell text to ____, the undergraduate girl who invited me out and gave me hand but never was able to get to know. Maybe on day I’ll be able to repay that kindness, maybe not, either way have a good life. [Shorten Version]

Superrocco3
    Participant
    June 3, 2016 at 12:33 am #102063

Any interpretation of the text would be helpful. Just looking for different perspectives of the situation.