How should I approach the girl that I really like?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hrimthursar
    Participant
    May 7, 2016 at 11:06 pm #99939

I met this girl on the birthday party of one of my best buds(so I got a little drunk)and a friend in common introduced us.I managed to ask her her name(Nancy)and what school she was from.I instantly liked her, but I refrained from talking to her much at the party cause like I said I was kinda sorta drunk but aware enough to know that if I kept talking I might screw it up.And so a few days later the same friend that introduced us texted me and said that she thought I was good looking(they are classmates)and he gave me her phone number.Then while at was at school I find out that a girl from my class is cousins with the her, so I talk to her and she tells that Nancy told her that she met a good lookin’ guy (me) at a party. That gave enough courage to text Nancy that afternoon and it was great, I mean she texted me back instantly and all, but it’s been 2 days and don’t have anything to talk to her about,cause we’ve only met once and we’re in different schools.I REALLY like her,WaTShouldIDo

Hrimthursar
    Participant
    May 7, 2016 at 11:09 pm #99940

I really really like her guys, I we were at least in the same school I would talk to her every f**king day just to ask what the homework is. Please help!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 1:19 am #99941

text her again, and ask her if she knows of any good movies that are out and or if you do suggest one and say that you really want to go see it and if she’s free would she like to go see it with you. After the movie go get a beverage and talk about the movie, a little about eachother then tell her you should do this again. Once you drop her off, text her that you had a great time and thank her for accompanying you to the movies.See how how the convo goes, if it goes well you might want to continue talking the next day too if she’s shy and says thank and she’d want to do it again, then just don’t text her the next day and text her the following day asking her how she’s doing so you don’t bore her and scare her off. The waiting will also spike her interest in you (trust me I’m a girl). Then after a few exchanges, ask her if she’d like to have dinner with you upcoming Friday or Saturday! Good luck! follow this and next thing you know you’ll grow closer and wind up in a relationship :

Hrimthursar
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 9:05 am #99968

Thanks, I thought about asking her out too but then I got to thinking that: we’ve only met once, barely know each other and I’m a year older. Considering that could she take it the wrong way? Would asking her out right now be brusque? I don’t have much experience with this so I’m very confused. Thank you so much for your reply but I wanted to get that out.

Guilhermet0x1c
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 10:41 am #99996

I feel ya buddy, have the same problem you do…

the_fella
    the_fella
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 4:24 pm #100015

Tell her you know a great coffee shop in town and ask her if she would like to join you. Do it EXACTLy how I described.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 10, 2016 at 12:28 am #100030

You just met and think she’s attractive so you need to take her out to get to know her. If she thinks you’re cute too then she’ll be thrilled. That’s how courting/relationships should start.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 10, 2016 at 12:28 am #100031

Do What I told you and update me on here on what she said. Good luck!

JackieSavickas
    JackieSavickas
    Participant
    May 10, 2016 at 6:52 pm #100099
    Reply To: How should I approach the girl that I really like?

Text her: “Would you like to play spin-the-bottle with me?”

Foreveralone11
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 9:05 am #100395

I suggest you invite her out for a drink or something so that you have an opportunity to have a really good conversation with her. You need to get to know her first, vice versa

kellyharmon25252
    kellyharmon25252
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 3:55 pm #100410

Just keep feeling her out

CourtneyLynn
    CourtneyLynn
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 1:35 pm #100445

“don’t have anything to talk to her about,” There are tons of things to talk about past school. I am sure you have specific feelings on music, movies, or even the current election cycle. Send her a funny text even saying, “I want to make dating great again. How about a ….. insert something to do here”.