How should I ask her on a date? Any good ideas for a simple first date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rdochuff
    Participant
    March 11, 2014 at 9:22 pm #49128

I talked to this girl a couple of weeks ago and got her number that same day. I don’t sit next to her in my class, but she does have the same lecture and lab portions as me. Anyways, I asked her if she would like to study last week, and she flaked last minute because she had to babysit. However, she suggested we reschedule for this week before the test, and that’s what we did today. There was a lot of laughing, and smiles and eye contact, and when we were done, I held the doors for her and walked her to her dorms, talking small talk a bit, as I parked in a parking lot which was further in the direction of the dorms. (She’s a resident, I’m a commuter, but live really close). She looked really good today, but I was dumbfounded enough to forget to tell her that she did. (I forgot to pay her a compliment.) She said see you tomorrow at the end, and I said yeah, good luck on your test. Anyways, we have the test tomorrow, and I may get the chance before or after class to talk to her.

laynerains
    laynerains
    Participant
    March 13, 2014 at 10:57 pm #49244

Asking her on a date isn’t too complicated, just go ahead and ask! Doesnt need to be awfully fixed.

Simple? I would go for a restaurant, a walk in the park? I personally enjoy first dates where I can talk with the person I’m dating and don’t prefer the movies, but if that scene interests the both of you than go for it!

simonpetrikov6
    Participant
    March 15, 2014 at 9:47 pm #49329

Words you never said will haunt you more than anything

ipawnu
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 2:42 pm #49343

Just start a conversation after class, ask her how the test went, if you she’s free after class, you could just ask her to grab coffee or something.