DATING ADVICE FORUM

How should i ask this cute guy out?

Author
    Comments

• Damienishere
    Participant
    September 11, 2016 at 12:53 pm #110977
    How should i ask this cute guy out?

Okay so on the first day of school a week or so ago I sit down at one of the lunch tables and low and behold right across from me at the next table is the cutest guy I have ever seen. I managed to find out his name so I sent him a friend request on facebook. He confirmed a few days later, so I requested to follow him on Instagram and he accepted and then followed me back. (which I thought was promising) So I’m really nervous about asking him out on a date or even starting a conversation with him. What does everyone think I should do???

robril525
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 3:50 pm #111278

OK, being a guy myself, this is what I would say. Just keep in mind that different people are just that: different.
    Find something he’s good at, preferably a hobby that is not school related. Ask around if you’re not sure.
    Then come up with a problem along those lines, and ask him for help. And while he’s helping you with your “problem”, mention something he posted on FB/Instagram you liked. In the immortal word of Emeril Lagasse, “Bam”. Conversation started.
    Assuming the feeling is mutual, the conversation shouldn’t be hard to keep going.

Hope this helps.

EmilySmith
    EmilySmith
    Participant
    September 17, 2016 at 9:55 am #111740

Be brave, ask the cute guy to go out, and have a great time,. Perhaps, you will find he also likes you. why don’t you have a try?