DATING ADVICE FORUM

How should i ask this cute guy out?

Author
    Comments

• Damienishere
    Participant
    September 11, 2016 at 12:53 pm #110977
    How should i ask this cute guy out?

Okay so on the first day of school a week or so ago I sit down at one of the lunch tables and low and behold right across from me at the next table is the cutest guy I have ever seen. I managed to find out his name so I sent him a friend request on facebook. He confirmed a few days later, so I requested to follow him on Instagram and he accepted and then followed me back. (which I thought was promising) So I’m really nervous about asking him out on a date or even starting a conversation with him. What does everyone think I should do???

robril525
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 3:50 pm #111278

OK, being a guy myself, this is what I would say. Just keep in mind that different people are just that: different.
    Find something he’s good at, preferably a hobby that is not school related. Ask around if you’re not sure.
    Then come up with a problem along those lines, and ask him for help. And while he’s helping you with your “problem”, mention something he posted on FB/Instagram you liked. In the immortal word of Emeril Lagasse, “Bam”. Conversation started.
    Assuming the feeling is mutual, the conversation shouldn’t be hard to keep going.

Hope this helps.