DATING ADVICE FORUM

How should I go about this.

Author
    Comments

• Kai8oh8
    Participant
    September 20, 2016 at 4:22 am #111915
    How should I go about this.

Hi everyone. Im kinda lost and am reeling in emotions and could use some help because I don’t have anyone to bounce my thoughts off of.

Anyways here the story. So I was seeing this girl. Really really clicked off and I really like what I was seeing. Ambitions, humor, laughter, smiles..ect. It all was really exactly what I look for in a women.

We hung out a few times and It was awesome. Defiantly into her.. almost scary how well we clicked together. We would be constantly talking back and forth, either texts, calls you name it.

Then one day out of the blue I got the, “hey can we talk?” text. Felt like being hit by a brick because everything was going so well.

So we met and she went on to tell me about her ex that she had broken up with but decided to give it a second try. Normally I would say ok, good luck, because what else can you do? I’m not a asshole and wish hurt or bad on someone..

She had told me about him before and that he just wasn’t really into her and giving h

Kai8oh8
    Participant
    September 20, 2016 at 4:23 am #111916

SOrry I put this in the wrong section as its not online dating.