How to act in front of our friends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BBear_sp
    Participant
    January 6, 2016 at 9:02 am #91092

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this!
    So, I’ve been going out with this guy for 3 weeks now. Though it’s a really short time we have gone in to six dates already, going on a seventh tomorrow. I really enjoy his company and I believe he feels similarly at least. Though things are going great before we started dating he was going out with a girl in our friends circle, only two or three of our friends know we’re going out, but this Sunday we’re both going to a pub with all of our friends. We talked yesterday about it, because I thought he didn’t want us to go “together”, but after we talked he implied that he was ok with us going together and that if he wasn’t he would tell me, which wasn’t the case. I loved hearing it, because in a way he was saying he doesn’t want to hide me or anything, but then, I’m not sure how to act on Sunday. We’re not dating yet, so being too coupling might be awkward, specially because the other girl is going too. What should I do? Thanks a lot