How to actually get into a relationship with this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dubica5
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 4:56 am #147150

Hello everyone! Basically, I’m a 18 year old guy. Never had a girlfriend before tho. Last week, I decided to message my acquaintance and just start chatting. We talked for like 3 days straight on facebook messenger and I really liked talking to her ( she said she liked talking to me too ). Basically after those 3 days, I asked her out because we were acquaintances already and she lived really close to me . We went out and we had great time, talked all the time and just joked around. This was really rare occasion for me because I’m usually socially awkward around girls and just can’t relax around them! However it was so different with this particular girl. At the end of the date I hugged her and she told me she had a great time and I agreed. That was 3 days ago, we only spoke once since then ( yesterday for like 1,2 hours on facebook ) – I didn’t want to talk to her to much because I thought if I do that she will put me in the friendzone and also because I didn’t want to be like one of

dubica5
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 4:57 am #147151

Follow up :
    of those guys who texts her 24/7. Now my question is, since I’m COMPLETELY unexperienced and have no idea what to do now, how to basically make her mine girlfriend? I feel like she likes me , she said I’m a great guy to one of our mutual friends and so on. But I simply don’t know what to do !? Should I invite her out again and just say that I like her and want to be with her? Or should I just go for a kiss once we go out ( less likely to happen because I’m super shy )? The thing is. before , whenever I would met a great girl I liked, I always acted like a friend in the beggining and basically that made me just a friend in their eyes and because of that I always got stuck in the friendzone even when the girl liked me at the beggining my friendly approach changed that. So now in this situation I just want to act different and not act as a friend in the beggining and you know, get with her as soon as I can but as I said earlier, I have no idea how to do that because I’ve never

dubica5
    Participant
    August 28, 2017 at 9:57 am #147152

follow up:
    done it before. I’d really appreaciate if somebody could give me advice about this ! Thank you.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 7:09 am #147707

Ok, for future don’t incessantly text a girl too much. And don’t go into too much depth during texting. Ok….she says your a “great guy” …..that doesn’t mean she is sexually attracted to you. And you made a major mistake by “giving her a hug” at the end of your meet – she will now view you as a friend so an Alpha male……I have a feeling she put you in the friend zone and this will be really difficult to recover. Next date you go on put her face in your hands and just kiss her. I am advising you on all this as I don’t want you to go through all the shit and mistakes I did. And don’t talk to her on Facebook for 1.5hrs! Ever! I would leave it a week and if you haven’t heard from her send a message saying “Hey whats up?” and if she replies just say “Check your schedule and let me kno wwhen your free to meet”. Thats it. Oh, and whether she replies or not, chat up other girls. Let me know how you get on.