How To Approach A Chinese Woman?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ermac_camrE
    Ermac_camrE
    Participant
    January 3, 2014 at 6:26 pm #45788

This probably seems very silly, but there is a Chinese restaurant that I often visit. There is a young woman there whom I have fallen very hard for, yet I am clueless as to how to approach her. I understand the situation may make things even more difficult, but I like her very much.

Crazy23259
    Participant
    January 6, 2014 at 11:07 am #45842

I lived in China for a while, I find that when you take an interest in their language, you can easily get a conversation going. Showing your interest in her culture might be an idea.

Anonymous
    January 10, 2014 at 9:23 am #45885

There is only one way to get what you want. You like te girl at the chinese restaurant; you need to look good. get a haircut, wax your eyebrows and body hair. It is the law of attraction. If you really want her show her how much by looking good. let me know what happens

-Matt
    http://www.insideyourcorner.com/product/waxkit