DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to approach an awkward subject with a co-worker

Author
    Comments

• quentin007
    Participant
    June 26, 2017 at 7:42 am #140545
    How to approach an awkward subject with a co-worker

I have an attractive woman that I work with. She has given me signs that she may be interested in me. I’m not good at asking a woman out – you might consider me socially awkward. I did manage to ask her to a movie and she went. We have also had conversations about sexual things usually because she has brought them up. She has explained to me that she has tried the friends with benefits thing and doesn’t want to do that anymore but, like me, she doesn’t want to be in a relationship either. I just got out of a very bad relationship and that is why I don’t want another one at the moment. But all I can think about, as bad as it sounds is going down on her. I really think she would let me but my question is, how do I even broach the subject? How do I approach her without offending her? How would I even set up the situation to where it could possibly happen? Or even if did, how do I make it happen in a way that she will accept and welcome? I need help!!

hauntedtexan
    hauntedtexan
    Participant
    June 26, 2017 at 12:26 pm #140561

As a former boss, avoid creating a workplace situation that could threaten either one of your ability to make a living first and foremost. Find an outside, public location you both enjoy and remember, women need a reason, men just need a place. Just the way we seem to be built. Try to build her confidence in your enjoyment of her companionship. Have fun, just try to say no while you’re smiling….