How to approach him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to approach him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JessLon
    JessLon
    Participant
    June 4, 2014 at 7:56 pm #54497
    How to approach him?

So few years ago i met this guy who is a drummer in a pub, I really liked him so i asked around and found his facebook and added him. I never talked to him though, to be honest i kinda forgot about him until recently. He started posting things that I can really relate and overall i started falling for his personality but I dont know how to approach him. He always likes my status and pictures but never talks to me. Couple days ago it was his birthday so I private message him happy birthday and he said thank u beautiful only, he didn’t try to continue the conversation or anything. I really wanna talk to him again but i dont know what to say.
    Any advice please?

Thanks
    Jess.

Anonymous
    August 20, 2014 at 3:55 pm #59752

What did you say after he replied? Maybe ask him what he’s been up to or how things have been? Don’t be afraid to initiate the conversation! The worst thing that can happen is that he can defriend you from Facebook, and is that even so bad?

kajla00007
    Participant
    August 21, 2014 at 6:22 am #59768

I think you should text him if he added you as a friend then whats the problem.Just start your conversation with ‘hi’ or ‘hello’.