How to approach my tinder match from hell

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tinder10000
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 10:35 pm #147693

The title is dramatic.

Matched with this guy on tinder and found out that we both lived in the same building at school. He didnt reply my last message, but I saw him all day after that. I was literally too shy/awkward to say Hi so I just kind of avoided him, he didnt initiate conversation either but I feel like we both kinda stared at each other like “is that the person i matched with”. Anyways, i’ve seen him around but I’m still too scared to say anything. Every time I do want to, he’s with a group of people and I’m not down. We share common interests from what I’ve heard him talk about and he’s cute af, but im scared if I go up to him he’ll just not really engage since he didnt really reply on tinder and didnt approach me. Other than that I RARELY see him around, so there goes chances to talk to him. I just need advice on how to approach him? Or are these signs that he has no interest.

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 6, 2017 at 8:51 am #148120

I just make an approach, no matter if I am rejected.

People around understand.. and they dont care.

Best to get rejected, then not trying.

People are actors in your world and you are not an actor in their world.

BC123
    Participant
    September 6, 2017 at 9:41 am #148270

He might be just as shy to approach you as well. Wait until you see him alone and just go up to him. I doubt he would be rude. The worst that can happen is he’s not interested.