how to ask for her phone number

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 7:26 pm #104579

This girl, I really like her. I’ve known her since 3rd grade; however after 4th grade we lost touch and didn’t see her again until high school. however after sophomore year she moved but we kept in touch through Facebook. it’s been 3 years after high school and I finally told her how I felt. good news is that she is bi, bad news is that she just got in a relationship with a guy. when we last talk I told her if she needed anything I’d be there for her, and she told me the same. however I never gave her my phone number and I feel like it’s better for her to have it because what if we stop using Facebook. I just don’t want to flat out ask for her phone number, because I want to be respectful of her relationship, and I don’t want it to seem like I’m trying to ruin her relationship. I just want her to see that I really want her to be in my life, even as a friend, and hell maybe she see I have good intentions.

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 7:26 pm #104580

I was thinking about sending her some pictures of us in the 3rd grade, to start a conversation and say remember this? and maybe get her number that way. is this a sweet way how to do it? is this wrong? what should I do to get her number? any advice and tips are welcomed

ChooseUsername
    Participant
    July 7, 2016 at 10:13 am #104605

Just find a way to start a conversation with her and just ask her for her number. If she sees you guys are talking and just friends she’ll definitely give you her number no matter what you guys talk about.

mmmeta
    Participant
    July 7, 2016 at 6:58 pm #104654

Directly ask her phone number. What I do is give her my number first, and don’t ask her to give hers. If she instinctively gives hers, then well and good. Otherwise, she probably doesn’t want to give you hers anyways.