How to ask her out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to ask her out

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 3:05 am #84863
    How to ask her out

I like this girl that works to the GameStop I always go to. I wouldn’t say that I’m a regular customer, but I do go there enough where she notices my voice on the phone. When I go to gamestop, she always mention something about how I could never prank call her because she knows my voice to well. I always get this vibe that’s she is flirting with me, but idk if she’s lesbian or not. I wouldn’t even know how to ask that and ask her on a date. I really can’t stop thinking about her, What we could be. But, I don’t really have my life together at the moment, and that might be a turn off for her. (She looks like she could be older that me, I’m 21). What should I do? I’m not a shy person, but when it comes to girls I like, I get very nervous and shy. I try to break the ice by telling jokes(that just my personality, I’m always laughing and telling jokes). How should I find out if she’s gay? Should I ask her out? If so to where? Because I have no clue.

Jersey_x3
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 10:22 pm #85666

This may sound creepy, but just ask around. Take notes, see if she knows anyone who you happen to know, and be honest with them when asking. I think that a good starting point. Also try to add her on Facebook, or some other social media and start a convo there. I find it way easier than in person

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 2:18 pm #86011

The other day, I finally got the courage to semi ask her out ( I told her she’s a cool person, and we should hang out sometime). And she said sure I know right. As I was leaving she smiled, waved at me, and told me see you soon. Does she seem interested in me? How should I follow up on this? What should I say to her when I see her again. Should I ask for her number? And where should we hang out? Is it too soon to go to her house? I really like her, and I don’t want to mess this up. So any ideas or tips are welcomed.

chou
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 10:40 pm #86024

true story. this guy came into a game-stop i was shopping in. and he was subtlety putting the moves on one of the young workers. it was obvious they were flirting. anyway about five minutes later when the guy had left the store. the manager pulled the girl aside and told her off very nicely. it was real awkward to watch.

the following week I also saw the game stop employee in the food court with her boyfriend.

moral of the story. don’t ask a girl out at her work place. its so awkward and she has to be nice to you. so your putting her and yourself in a real awkward position. girls also love to flirt and for all you know she might have a boyfriend.

best thing to do is try and bump into her outside of working hours. and just flat out tell her your interested in getting to know her. at worst shell be flattered by the attention. girls love attention. coffee or bowling i guess would be good date

Anonymous
    September 28, 2015 at 9:56 am #86045

Just ask her out and see what happens. From my personal experience i can tell you that girls like confident men.

Daniel22
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 12:55 am #86682

Go for it

Xiomn
    Xiomn
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 9:27 am #86740

Something simple “Hey i think you’re pretty cute and I was wondering If maybe I could get your number?” Maybe throw in a “I’d like to take you out sometime” at the end too.

Anonymous
    October 12, 2015 at 8:07 am #86760

Don’t worry go for it

planner123
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 1:03 pm #95587

Just be yourself and be confident, it’ll work a treat!