How to ask her out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to ask her out

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 5:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

andro
    Participant
    December 18, 2017 at 11:01 am #160328
    How to ask her out

I go to the same school with this girl, we talk and text regularly and she told me she considers me a good friend her friends also like to tease her about me and vice versa. The thing is I don’t know how to ask her out and if I do it I don’t know what to (I’m a bit socially awkward). We are both 16

Loveunicorn
    Participant
    December 18, 2017 at 8:04 pm #160412

I think the best thing to do is either ask someone close to her if they think she likes you (girl friends always know everything) or just straight up send her a text!!! Do you want to go on a date with me?
    You can go for something as simple as coffee!!!
    Believe in yourself you can do it

andro
    Participant
    December 19, 2017 at 11:14 am #160448

i don’t know what to talk about*

Polfer85
    Participant
    December 23, 2017 at 7:02 pm #160922

The best thing is to just ask her directly. Don’t say “do you want to go out with me”, instead find out what she’s into and say that you 2 should go together. It could be a concert, mini-golf…whatever.

From Outer Space
    From Outer Space
    Participant
    December 25, 2017 at 2:13 am #160966

Yo, Andro:

Being corny is best, because not too many young men are willing to be corny. You’ll stand out!

Walk up to her, look her straight in the eye, smile, and hand her a flower. Then say, “I’d really like to go out with you”.

Do not under any circumstances ask her out for the first time in a text message.

Good luck!

jackkilt
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 8:56 pm #161063

Be confident, maybe just be open and ask the girl if she wants to go to do something that you’re interested in. Or maybe the mall?

carpenter.j1990
    Participant
    December 28, 2017 at 1:03 pm #161071

just be you