How to ask her to be my girlfriend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jenkins54
    Participant
    August 30, 2015 at 7:17 pm #84943

I’ve been talking to this girl online for about a month now. We’ve voice chatted, video chatted, etc and we’re constantly messaging but I’ve never met her because she lives really far away. We’re still only teenagers too. I like her and I’m near to positive she likes me also but I don’t know how to ask her out I guess. I’ve never asked someone out online or been in a relationship with someone who I’ve never met in person. I know that if I do I should do it over a video chat, and not texting or anything but what am I suppose to say? Thanks.

princessjasmine
    princessjasmine
    Participant
    August 30, 2015 at 8:20 pm #84944

The best thing u can do is tell her exactly how your feeling. If ur fairly certain she like u too and u have real feelings for her, then she wont care about smooth lines or nervous stumbling. something simple and genuine like: “i have strong feelings for u and i need something more, i want to be able to call u my girlfriend, what do you think of that?” something along those line, tailored to who u r and how u r feeling will do the trick. GOODLUCK! i hope u all will get to meet