How to confront him and tell him how I feel..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Whitneyelle
    Participant
    April 29, 2017 at 10:49 am #134927

We have a previous problem with trust…
    But this morning… I asked if he could print something off his computer… He was so hesitant about letting me in the office.. and once o finally came in he procrastinated and was like oh look at this movie and then he was like can you get me juice.. I was like uh you can get some..he was like but I’m thirsty..this is unusual behaviour … I was like you have some in the room which is right across the hall so I was about to grab it and he was like but I want you to get me ice tea… which was in the kitchen.. I was like why are you trying so hard to get me out of here he then backed off kinda I refused to go… He wouldn’t let me touch the computer to get what I needed. I texted him and told him he made me feel uneasy because how much he didn’t want me in there.. He said well did you see anything you didn’t like..and I just said you didn’t let me touch the computer so i don’t no… He told me it was cause he didn’t want me to press buttons..

1n1s2
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 1:09 pm #135166

yeah. trust is hard to develop. honesty is not. have this conversation with him. try to be honest. trust will develop grow. slowly. honesty can happen immediately.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 6:25 pm #135356

very fishy… i thnk youv’e already confronted him. he just hasn’t answered.
    before you confront him again, though, you must thikn and have clear inr you rmind the following:

what are you going to do once you find out? are you prepared to do it once you hear it?

good luck.