How to date in high school?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:31 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tuckertcs
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 6:48 pm #85429

I really want to date and have come close with 2 girls but I never know what to do and when to do it. Should I straight up ask a cute girl out or befriend her first? Hang out and have fun os literally call it a date? How often? How long to wait to hold hands, hug, kiss, etc? Basically I have no idea what I’m doing. 🙁

CantFindName
    Participant
    September 17, 2015 at 7:24 am #85511

learn what kind of things she likes,choose an appropriate place for a first a date,and just ask her out,make your intentions obvious so you dont get friendzoned

ShyUncertainDude
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 3:50 am #85575

I have the same problem

Tuckertcs
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 8:19 am #85576

OK so I’m going to see scorch trials tonight with a girl. Now how do I break the tough barrier? How many dates till hugging, kissing, etc. I don’t wanna come off too strong. Also how do I get the courage to do so? And how do I subtly hint towards touching her and the first kiss and stuff?

ski85
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 10:40 am #85582

There really is no rush, if you go too fast she could become uncomfortable or nervous about the situation. If you are going to the movie, I’d say either holding hands or putting your arm around her while you are watching is good enough. Afterwards then u can hold hands or whatnot. Don’t worry too much about kissing especially on a first date. If it comes just go with it, but don’t be in a rush. If she likes you you have plenty other dates to kiss her.

norcalchick
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 7:17 pm #85661

The first golden rule is to be yourself, then earn her trust and friendship. Always treat her with respect and always be kind to her. High school is always a very hard and painful time in a young person’s life. Oh always be willing to meet her friends and family and be polite and dress well because you only have one chance to make a first impression. ALL REMEMBER IMPORTMANT DATES OR YOU WILL BE IN DEEP TROUBLE.

Tammie