How to deal with her playing hard to get

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

don104
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 8:30 pm #62506

Met a girl 2 weeks ago, got her number, talked to her for a week or so and we eventually got dinner last friday. had a good time and said she wanted to see me again without me saying a word about it. Had tickets to a ball game and she said she really wanted to go. The last thing I ever do is overdo it, I don’t act desperate because I’m not and I’ve never had issues meeting women. I’m not worried, but I’ve only texted her twice since we went to dinner and it was normal conversation, but she hasn’t initiated a single conversation since she texted me after she got home that night (saying she had a great time and was excited to go to the game) Girls play games, but I’ve never really seen a girl play hard to get after a first date that went as well as ours did. I just don’t want to do what I always do and come off as indifferent. That may work with most girls, but I don’t think I want to risk it this time. Any advice on how to go about it in the mean time?

girlonfire
    Participant
    October 14, 2014 at 8:41 am #65854

Sounds like you are playing games too. She may be busy or she could be like you thinking she doesn’t want to seem desperate. I would give her a day or two since you have already initiated communication. Also, why would you be interested in a woman who plays games?? I don’t get men.. women who are straightforward aren’t liked but women who play games and act all aloof are the ones men like?? Weird. I guess women should play games all the time since they can’t handle anything real. lol