How to Escalate with Girls?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 2:40 am #121290

Hello guys, thanks for the advices so far. I got better at flirting, but now I am not sure how to escalate physically with a girl, as I fear that she might not like it. For example: When do you know it is the right moment to make a move? What sort of physical movements should I use? and Where should I touch a girl? If you could answer me these questions, I would be very recognising. Thank You Very Much! 🙂

buddy204
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 9:32 am #121297

Before you make any type of move on her, you have to know if she indeed wants you to. there are a few things girls will do if they want you to make a move. if she stares into your eyes, then stares at your lips and then proceeds to lick hers, then that can be an indicator that she wants you to do something. As for touching her? as long as you know she wants you, then i would try to give her a massage. massaging a girl is one of the biggest turn ons for a woman. start with the neck/back and as long as you know shes into you, you will have an easy time. You will notice if she wants a kiss, she will slightly turn her head sideways while your massaging her. Also for extra brownie points try putting your nose really close to her ear and hair and breath. That is another huge turn on for a girl. good luck.

rachaelblackmore
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 11:28 am #121298

Sigma, it really depends on the girl and how long you’ve been seeing her for I’m afraid. If it’s a first date, a massage would be too much. Also, some girls don’t like it, so it depends. I would say that if she keeps looking at you and smiling, if she gets close to you, and yes, like buddy says, if she licks her lips while she’s looking at you (not necessarily in a sexy way, but she will be subconsciously getting her lips ready for yours) she probably wants you to kiss her. If you look at her and lean in a bit, she will lean in too if she wants to be kissed. If she looks away she doesn’t want to and you can abort mission. I would say that a passion killer is asking her. I personally don’t like that and I don’t know many women who do, because after that it feels more awkward and forced. At the end of the day, if she wants to kiss you, it will happen naturally! And I would say leave the touching for a bit. Don’t just kiss her and put your hand on her breast immediately!

AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 12:32 pm #121386

Use humor. When she makes a joke or you make a joke you can give her a little touch on the shoulder and over time work down to getting to her hands. As long as you’re not trying to grab her boobs or something a little touch should be pretty harmless. Touching once or twice could simply be interpreted as a friendly gesture so you’ll have to do it a few times to know the score.

J
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 3:49 pm #121389

Well, that’s a very broad subject, it all depends on the circumstances, but first of all: I agree with Buddy204, you should find out if she likes you. Make a conversation and then see if it leads to flirting, if it does (from both sides) then you can casually touch her shoulder/back as you’re engaging into deeper conversation. Find out what she’s about and if you have something in common, and then use that to make jokes, but also know when to be serious about a particular subject. I agree to make her laugh, but don’t try too hard, just do what feels natural to you.

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 4:54 pm #121394

If she tends to touch you, she makes initial contact, she looks at you with big eyes and smile, she tries to make plans with you, or she works hard in the conversation, or she approaches you, those are all signs she has interest in you. The more signes the better
    For touch, try to touch “neutral” parts of the body at the beginning, like the arm. Or when you say goodbye you can try to hug her, and see how the hug is, do you feel like she makes a strong hug, or rather not? When you hug long enough, maybe try to look at her face, see if she’s ready to be kissed.. or try to approach your face from her neck, see how she reacts… Those are just ideas, it worked for me, but it’s personal.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  multisamsami. Reason: add information
    rdpshop
    rdpshop
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 5:03 pm #121398

Approaching girls can be difficult if you are not in the right mindset but more importantly, you have to have real confidence. There are many ways to tell if a girl is wanting something physical but you are looking at it too logical, too analytical and with women, this usually backfires in your face. Women are not logical creatures, everything they do stems from emotions, so trying to figure it out by asking the question when or how can you tell when it is OK to get physical is the wrong question and approach. To give your question a direct answer, there is the lean in and pull back method for kissing. By leaning in, you can get a feel if she wants to as well by if she moves in. But then you pull back to read her expression to see if she is disappointed or confused plus this is a tease and by teasing her, you show strength. Read my blog on this, http://nomorefriendzones.com, I think it will help you or take a look at this course a little pricey but worth it https://goo.gl/clVDfe