How to establish contact

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to establish contact

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 4:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

evn95
    Participant
    July 17, 2017 at 1:46 pm #142351
    How to establish contact

OKAY SO

I want to start talking to this guy and go on a date or two but I don’t know how I should reach out to him.
    He is my friends brother so we’ve met have chatted casually a few times.
    The thing is that I only see him when I visit my friend and even then he’s in and out of the house a lot.
    I’d like to think there is a bit chemistry between us but he’s also just a very nice person.
    I don’t know if I should tell my friend to give him my number, ask her to give me his, or just hope that the next time I visit her he’s around to talk to.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

July 19, 2017 at 2:32 am #142578

Is there something he can do to help you with something? Maybe you could ask your friend for help with a project or fixing a broken bike, etc, and luckily he will be the one to help. It’s one of way of doing it!

Or you could ask your friend if he’s got a gf. That would be more tricky though

james tusk
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 5:58 am #142579

Agree with the above