How to get a girl's number when she's working at fast food?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

redz0049
    Participant
    August 26, 2015 at 2:10 am #84776

I was at Firehouse subs today, where I very regularly go to eat, when it wasn’t very busy and only two people were working there, one to take orders and one for sandwiches. The girl making sandwiches (who I’d never seen before) was checking me out the whole time (she complimented me on my shorts after i ordered, which were some of the simplest shorts I own, really basic white and black plaid. She also glanced over the counter at me continuously, and when handing me the food, maintained eye contact for a good 3 seconds as she confirmed the order), but unfortunately, I was in a hurry and it didn’t really click that she was checking me out until I was driving away.

I did, for the record, find her pretty attractive, so I do want to get her number. However, I’m not sure how to do so when she’s working, since that’s the only time I would see her again.

Kellyrose
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 8:40 am #84926

Be funny…go back and tell her you got this midnight cravings for her delicious sandwiches but the place is always closed at midnight, so ask if she could give him her number so he can call her for the recipe…

shanabhi
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 3:51 pm #84972

is that really work

rima82
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 9:15 am #85578

find out what time she gets off, then ask her out. It maybe troublesome for her to give out her number while she’s working

ski85
    Participant
    September 18, 2015 at 10:36 am #85581

Go back when she is working, be friendly and ask her out.

CuriousGirl
    Participant
    September 20, 2015 at 2:02 pm #85620

Consider going back in there a few more times to see if you can establish a good rapport with her. If yes, after a visit or two…I would ask her out then. Best case scenario…she says, yes! Worst case…she says, no. But, now you two are cool and things won’t be awkward when you visit in the future.

Nathan
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 11:54 am #85655

Go back when she is working, be friendly and ask her out.

stannis
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 1:45 pm #85656

IF she was checking you out what are you waiting for? Just see if she wants to go out sometime and give her your number.