How to get a social butterfly that you like to hang out with you?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Xander1
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 6:41 pm #83673

I met this girl about two months ago and we danced the night away and ended up making out for a long time. She didn’t want to take it any further because she had just come out of a relationship, and I was cool with giving her her space, so we kept it at that. We hung out about two times more and didn’t take things any further but had a really good time together, and were definitely liking each other.

Then she went on a trip for several weeks so I wasn’t able to see her, but she returned over a week ago. I’ve been attempting to get together with her, but she is always hanging out with friends or family, and has a busy social life.

What is a way to get her attention without being too pushy? I was thinking about getting some flowers and leaving them outside her door with a little friendly note. Is it too bold to do that if she is just coming out of a rlationship and we have only hung out a few times?