DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to handle his humor?

Author
    Comments

• AlexxA
    Participant
    March 21, 2017 at 12:09 pm #130701
    How to handle his humor?

Talking to guy 3 months now. We flirt a lot. Twice now he has randomly said in the middle of our texting conversations “I’m a virgin.” It shocks me. He likes shocking me. I ask why he is saying it, and he will say he is just messing around, but who messes around like that? I don’t know if he is actually a virgin, or joking, or is trying to get me to say something about my sexual past. I will laugh with him and say “Yeah okay threesome guy.” He will say “Maybe, maybe not.”

I don’t care if he is or isn’t. At 27, with his suggestiveness/boldness I find it hard to believe. He is very confident in himself. I asked him once what the craziest thing he has ever done. He said had a threesome. I was surprised he was so open to me. I told him a non-sexual story of something I did. He wanted me to tell him something more scandalous, but I don’t tell people my sexual history and told him so. I have hinted that I have been with men before, I am not a virgin, but have not revealed much else.

ThatGuy101
    Participant
    March 22, 2017 at 3:12 am #130765

By the sounds of what you are saying. Coming from my point of view as a sarcastic person, I think he may be a virgin by the way he goes about saying he is one and to back it up with a “maybe, maybe not”. I reckon have a serious conversation about it and if he is uncomfortable with talking about his sexual history it may confirm that he is indeed a virgin.

ThatGuy101
    Participant
    March 22, 2017 at 3:13 am #130766

Don’t take my word on that but it’s just a suggestion.

AlexxA
    Participant
    March 22, 2017 at 10:14 am #130784

I have told him that I don’t think it’s any big deal, if someone is or isn’t. If he is, I don’t know what kind of reaction he is looking for from me. I come across innocent so maybe he was trying to see what I have done. I just don’t go around talking about that with people openly. It’s personal. At our age, him 27, and me 25, does it matter? People figure it out as they go regardless of experience. I am not very experienced. I have only been with one guy and I still don’t have all this experience with him. He’s very suggestive and flirtatious with me so it would shock me if he was never with a woman. He claims he loves to spank butts and makes sexy comments to me. This does not remind me of someone who has never had sex before. I mean he lived in the dorms in college, most guys get with girls then. But he also played sports and was away almost every weekend playing, shacking up with other dudes, so not the most convenient hookup situation. He’s been off playing sports for years now.