how to know if he is done?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jav316
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 10:14 pm #91470

We been dating 3 months and never fought things are great . Then the talk came up about where do you see us going and he didn’t give a straight answer , but said wanted to talk and for me not to cut him out. The last few weeks I pushed back and he been after me more. The past weekend we spent together and then after for the first time I questioned him on posts on his face book from other women and i brought up past things I saw and was holding back. I started accusing and said call me when your ready. He said will do. In the meantime I was like a child posting things on Facebook that would get him jealous and then he sent a,post publicly how he can’t stand how he finds immature girls ..he also mentioned that I went through his phone which I am not sure why he things that. He ended up deleted me from faxebook. The next day I reached out apologizing few times and asking to talk and he never responded ..what do I do? Did I lose him for good? Is,he just mad?

lamegames
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 6:53 pm #91584

He kind of seems like a dick honestly. If a guy really likes you, and keep in mind some guys that like you might, but a guy that is worth keeping, shouldn’t and wouldn’t do that.

camy313
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 9:21 am #91624

You need to give him couple of days or even a week to chill the whole situation.If you keep on calling,texting him he will get fed up and start locking you out and call u a stalker or even worse,desperate!
    Maybe after 1 week just send him a quick text and see how he response. But be aware of negative response as well, give him a chance to reply and see how he feels….if a guy likes you and respects you he will realise that and be in contact. If not…he’s immature and not worth your time.

Bhavya
    Participant
    January 22, 2016 at 11:24 am #91976

I lost the perfect guy I could have (will ever have)!

lillymae26
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 7:23 am #91994

Give him time but don’t wait too long