How to not seem needy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to not seem needy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 5:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

whatevss
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 5:18 pm #164763
    How to not seem needy

hi,
    So, last week i met this girl who just checks all the right boxes and more, and i’ve never felt like this around anyone. we met during a conference and went out for drinks with mutual friends later, but we stayed glued to each others the whole time and had a great evening. Everything went well and she asked for my info and we exchanged names etc. I sent a message yesterday, but no response even though she’s been online several times but hasn’t read my message. I know it may seem a little stupid, but i’ve never felt this way towards someone in such a short amount of time and i’ve never felt the will to seriously consider dating someone until last week when we met. I don’t know if she’s straight or not, i tried making my intentions clear, and even insisted on inviting her and paying for her drink. I’m kinda stuck on what to do now with no response on her part, i don’t want to seem clingy but i don’t want to give up on it yet (and that has never happened to me before).
    What do u think