How to reattract this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

l0u15
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 9:28 am #125743

I met this girl at a gym near my home. Took us a few months before I started talking to her. I asked for her number and we start chatting on text.I started asking her out for lunches, dinner, movie dates, hiking and all sort of activities to allow me to interact with her. After three months, I decided to pluck up courage to ask her to officially be my girlfriend. Wrote her a letter, gave a flower and she nodded to my request. Unfortunately, that was the last time I saw her. She rejected all my subsequent advances to ask her out. I continue to text her for a while but she does not seems very enthusiastic. Eventually, I chance upon her instagram and found out that she actually misses her ex and made many attempts to make contact and get back. After a while, I also found out her ex didnt want to get back with her. It has been a while (a few months) since talking to her. How can I re-attract her and get her back into my life? what should I do other than move on? I MISS HER VERY MUCH!!!!!!

SUPERBARRY
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 11:01 am #125744

She’s clearly not interested. Move on.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 2:10 pm #125748

You basically friendzoned yourself.

You took her out on all of those dates, all of those activities, spent time money and effort, and you don’t mention even having sex with her.

In future, ask women out sooner. And ask out a bunch of women – not just one.

Make your dates much cheaper and something easier to sexualize. Drinks at a bar for example.

Don’t ask girls to be exclusive. Just have fun being free and single.

If a bird wanted to fly into a cage, wouldn’t you think there is something wrong with that bird?

Men are most attractive when we are self-contained and living a great life. When you are doing that, women will want to impose a relationship onto you – not the other way around.

As for this one woman, I would move on. When a woman’s emotions are repulsed, there is very little chance of changing it.

The good news for you is that there are millions of other stunning women out there right now that would jump your bones. You just need to make an effort in meeting more women.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by F1end F1end.