How to talk to girls in clubs?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

joe_shmoe72
    Participant
    February 12, 2015 at 11:57 pm #73342

Or at a high school mixer, which is basically a club- except there’s even less to talk about. What do I talk to girls about? I have confidence, it’s just that the conversation gets stale. It ends up going like “What’s your name… what school do you go to…” and then I just can’t think of anything to say. Or, should I skip all that and just say “Do you want to grind,” then grind her, and then ask for her number? Thing is, I don’t want to just talk to a bunch of sluts, I want a real girl. So how do I approach this situation?

I heard Louis C.K. say that the only honest thing you can say to a girl at a bar is ” I wanna fck your face.” Which is partly true, but I need to make conversation.

jellyfish24
    Participant
    February 13, 2015 at 7:40 pm #73444

You talk about whatever as long as it’s not weird. Girls aren’t much different either we get shy to and are like what the hell am I going to say. lol I just say whatever and I’m myself.

batterybandit
    Participant
    March 22, 2015 at 12:27 am #75790

You know you posted in the gay dating forum don’t you?

Jam-man
    Participant
    March 22, 2015 at 4:50 am #75794

My advice: don’t try and schmooze in and lock-down a date with anyone in a club or anywhere booze and loud music is playing.

Hit them with some fun light chat, use your wit; be funny, low stress and easy. Ask them of they’d like to meet up somewhere else later on.

THEN you do the real talking.