How to Tell a Guy you Care About Your Done Being Complicated

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

popkinz456
    Participant
    January 17, 2017 at 12:52 pm #123314

How to tell a guy you’ve been complicated with that your no longer interested in being complicated? For those who’ve read my earlier post, it’s the same guy I was talking about my feelings with. I have to be fair and honest with him and to myself bc dishonesty is my #1 pet peeve I hate it and I can’t not NOT be honest with him bc I care about him. So I met this guy a while back and I started texting him but this guy I’m complicated with found out, and bc I had deeper feelings at the time for him, I didn’t want to let him go, so I blocked him. (The new guy) now, after thinking about my feelings more, I regretted blocking him so I reached out and apologized for doing so. He’s nice and we’re just friends but I’m interested in him and he is in me. I don’t want to be “complicated anymore and I want to date someone who I can see a future with. It’s taking too dang long for this other guy who I’m complicated with to make up is mind about me and us. How do I tell him? What do I start with?

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by  popkinz456.
    richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:35 pm #123611

not clear on what’s going on here. too many “hims” that aren’t clear which “him” you’re talking about. please clarify and use Guy A vs Guy B maybe please… thanks.